1-1 Maihama, Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031
The park is open; open from 08:00-22:00
Tokyo Disneyland is the main part of Tokyo Disney Resort and one of the more successful Disneylands currently in operation. Enter the amusement park from the main building " Cinderella City " and start an ecstatic fairy tale journey!
In addition to all kinds of entertainment facilities full of fairyland-like fantasy, the performances of classic cartoon characters and costumed parades are also very exciting. The park also holds annual events regularly, especially the special events during Christmas and New Year. Tourists of different ages can enjoy it. Have fun here.
Tokyo Disneyland is the earliest independently operated Disney brand park in Asia. It retains American culture, restores animation, and has a parade of floats. The daily castle lighting and fireworks show is even more amazing!
08:00-22:00 throughout the year
Preferential treatment policy
Infants and toddlers: 3 years old and under, free of charge
Luggage storage : In the park: 2 Out of the park: 6 Fees Super-large 800 yen Extra-large 800 yen Large 600 yen Medium-sized 500 yen Small 400 yen service personnel.)
Baby carriage rental : Japan Disneyland provides baby carriage rental services for tourists with children.
Wheelchair rental : Japan Disneyland provides rental services of electric scooters and assisted electric wheelchairs for tourists with reduced mobility.
Smoking Areas : Tokyo Disneyland has designated smoking areas at various locations throughout the park. To cater for the needs of all guests, guests are only allowed to smoke in designated areas marked by the park and the hotel.
Maternity and Baby Room : The Tokyo Disneyland Baby Center has a mother and baby room for free use by tourists. Visitors can breastfeed, feed their babies, change diapers, etc. here. Some restrooms also have diaper changing stations.
- Try to avoid rush hours such as weekends and golden weeks.
2. At the entrances of the two amusement parks, as well as the main street service station in the park area and the guest service station in the ocean area, you can receive the Chinese version of the park map and the performance schedule of the day;
- There is a security check when entering the park, and food and drinks cannot be brought into the park.
- There is a place where you can take photos with Disney stars in the icon of the amusement park, don't miss it. Please pay attention to the order and communicate with the stars before taking pictures.
- Recreational items and performances may be suspended, please check the operation status of the park facilities on the official website in advance.
- You can leave the park temporarily in the middle, just go to the exit and get a stamp on your hand, and you can return from the " re-entry entrance and exit " within the same day. You can even go back to the hotel for a nap at noon.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the park except the smoking area.
- When encountering problems, please look for service personnel wearing Chinese service badges; some amusement projects provide traditional Chinese subtitle displays at the entrance, which can be obtained from the service personnel.